Sacred Heart Church, Started as Mission Chapel, Is Now 60!



The Sacred Heart Mission Chapel as it appeared in 1933.
The date was July 6, 1957, when the Sacred Heart Mission Chapel in Putnam Lake was designated as a full parish by the late Cardinal Francis Spellman, Archbishop of New York.
The following summer...

Please login below or purchase a subscription to the Putnam County Courier to access this content.